Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Tranquil Tulips

Hello Friends.  I am sharing a card I made for a good friend's birthday using SU Tranquil Tulips (borrowed from a friend) .

I stamped the flowers in Flirty Flamingo ink. For the base layer I stamped off and them stamped, and stamped the top layer full strength.  I fussy cut the flowers and mounted them with foam tape.  The stems and leaves are stamped in Pear Pizzazz.  The sentiment is from SU Birthday Blossoms, mounted with foam tape.  This panel is matted with SU Flirty Flamingo CS.  The DSP from SU Delightful Daisy was cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 20.  This card came together quickly and I am pleased with the result.  I hope my friend likes it as much as I do. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh I LOVE this!! Adding dimension behind the one flower just makes it pop and I love how the flower coordinates with the background paper. Great job!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tulips are so PRETTY! What a refreshing card! FAB colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, JoAnn! Love the color and beautiful tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tulips, JoAnn! Love the layered stamps and the pretty pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.