Monday, October 30, 2017

Sweet Holiday Wishes for Merry Monday #263

Happy Monday friends.  This week at Merry Monday Challenge Lori wants us to use this photo as inspiration for our card.
I was inspired by the hot cocoa theme and the red and brown in the photo so I made these adorable hot chocolate cups from kraft CS with a cut from my Silhouette Cameo and made the hearts red.  I added the white band and layered white behind the cutouts.  I also added faux pen stitching around the cups. The sentiment is done on my computer and cut with an MFT Fistail Flag die.  I mounted it and the cups with foam tape.  The DSP is by The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.

I hope you will be inspired to play along.  Hope to see you in the gallery at Merry Monday.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

11 comments:

  1. JoAnn,love your candy cane pattern paper to go with your hot chocolate cups. Lovely card. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the peppermint background paper and the darling pair of to-go cups, JoAnn! Great take on the inspiration photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the patterned paper in behind the cups it looks like festive candy canes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the candy cane stripes and the hearts on the coffee cups! Darling card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty coffee cups, JoAnn! Very festive and I love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card JoAnn...I love the red & white and touch of kraft...very festive!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, JoAnn. I love that candy cane striped background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your design elements JoAnn, beautiful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful, love the color and that pattern paper is perfect for Lori's Challenge. Awesome and look forward to getting to know you on the team. Cheers, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute JoAnn - love the striped paper behind your sweet lil cups!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh...I just LOVE a peppermint twist!T This card is just perfect for the challenge! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.