Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Just Us Girls - Anything Goes

Hello Frirnds. Today I am sharing a birthday card I made for my daughter,  I am linking it up over at Just Us Girls - Anything Goes Challenge.
The flowers and leaves are from the retired SU Secret Garden stamps and matching dies.   The flowers are stamped in SU Strawberry Slush and the leaves in Pear Pizzazz.  I trimmed between each petal and used my stylus to shape the flower petals.  The sentiment is from SU Birthday Blooms.  The white and pink panels are cut with Sizzix Framelits #561561.  The large white panel is embossed with a Spellbinders EF.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card - those flowers are fun! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers, JoAnn! Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.